Check out our in-studio classes and courses schedule below in our Classes section for contact information to book a class and to get more information.
Our virtual classes are still available and details below also in our Classes section.
We continue to grow our practice in our new location in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal and look forward to welcome you there when you visit the area. Contact information below in our Classes section.
“Thank you for joining my site page. My name is Carol O’Shea. In 2016 I established YourYogaCentre which offers Teachers the space to practice with their students. We have enjoyed many years of wonderful people coming together to practice together and we look forward to many more in the future.“
Fitness has been part of my life and my family’s life for as long as I can remember. After many years of gathering experience and knowledge in the world of fitness, rehabilitation and wellness I now love and enjoy working with people who want to get fit or improve fitness in body and in mind. I am passionate that fitness should be available to every body. So it has been my goal for the last number years to widen my knowledge and help students interested and committed to get fit and healthy. Carol
” Learning a habit of a lifetime is challenging but fun too “
Interesting Facts & Tips
"Just as no two students are the same so too applies to Yoga and Pilates teachers.. We come together to practice with respect for each others individuality and abilities" "Some days we feel great and some days not so great .. that's life" "Age is just a number and does not define you" "Yoga and Pilates are tools to keep us in shape but more importantly, they are to be enjoyed" "It's OK not to be OK" "A moment in stillness to reflect is priceless" "You don't have to be flexible to do Yoga or Pilates. You just need to be willing to show up on your mat, see what happens and enjoy the journey" "Appreciate that you arrived to your mat to practice and commit to enjoy the experience" "Practice for you, not for anyone else" "Remember to respect how your body feels when you present at your mat for your practice"
Classes & Locations
Classes & Locations
Location – Corbally, Limerick
Classes are held in-studio in our Corbally location. There is a selection of classes available by independent Teachers which are open to everyone to book and a selection of classes and workshops which are closed to private groups only.
Below is a list of classes which still have availability for this current term.
Contact Host Teacher for more information and for details on prices.
Location – Virtual Studio
Our Virtual/Online studio offers a variety of classes – Details below
Location – Portugal
We are currently running classes, retreats and workshops in-studio and on the beach from our location in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal.
Information on our Virtual Studio and our Portuguese location classes below. Follow link below schedule to book your place
We are sharing these Physio Tips which you might find helpful.
Thanks to Sinead of Midwest Physiotherapy Clinic. You can contact Sinead for your physio follow up at 087-7948703
If your wrists are sore doing poses on all 4s, try coming up on your knuckles, or putting your hands a bit forward from your shoulders in these poses
Deep breaths during your shoulder poses and twists stretch out the fascia of your rib cage. Get breathing !!
If your back is stiff, try concentrating on poses that stretch your hips instead. They can work wonders on your back
Neck stiffness ? Try concentrating on poses that stretch or strengthen the shoulders. This really helps ease your neck
Our instructors and Teachers are providing their classes independently and carry with them diverse styles and experiences. Each brings a kindness and inspiration to their class. Contact your Host Teacher directly for more information on their classes
Yougle – Your Google
Top Tips to Share
About almost anything that lifts a little stress and leaves a big a smileHave a nice top tip you would like to share? Tips to make daily chores easier, Simple easy Recipes, Cleaning tips, really any little tip you think we would all like to try or have fun with. Simply share with me here email us
Fitness Tip to kickstart your regime: Take a minimum of 30min a day to workout and challenge your heart rate. Set yourself time early in the day to do your workout and don’t leave it until late in the day when you are tired and it becomes a chore and not enjoyable. If you enjoy working out then you have a better chance to make it a habit
When trying to focus on weight loss just keep in mind that consuming too many calories can keep you from losing weight. On the other hand.. too few calories can make you hungry and reduce your metabolism and muscle mass. Its about getting the right advice for your body from a professional you trust and by building and maintaining a habit of a lifetime
Healthy overnight Chia Pudding recipe – 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds + 1/2 cup of Almond milk + 1 Teaspoon of honey + Fresh Strawberries and/or blueberries (or other fruits ) to top .. Method – Pour Milk, Chia Seeds and Honey into jar and stir well. Leave to sit for 2-3 mins and stir again until no clumps or lumps. Leave in fridge over night. Before serving top with sliced fruits and/or seeds or your choice. Ready to eat and enjoy
Looking for Gift Ideas for the Yogi in your life … Here are a few simple ideas. A good quality non-slip yoga mat (my fav is Manduka), A yoga Belt/Strap. A yoga block. A cool water bottle. Yoga Mat carrier bag. A Gift Voucher for his/her fav Teacher/classes. A voucher for new Yoga gear.
To clean your yoga mat put a few drops of tea tree essential oil in a spray bottle with water and just spray and wipe with a clean cloth. You can add few drops of lavender to have your mat smelling nice and calming for your next visit. The tea tree will help kill the germs.
Don’t put on handcream before you start your practice on your mat … unless you want to slip through your practice
Start your day with a detox by drinking a glass of water before you drink or eat anything else – a super cleanse and detox – aids weight loss
Gift Vouchers & Pricing
Just click link below that will bring you to options of various value of Gift Vouchers to purchase. Your Gift Voucher will follow purchase by email to your email address so that you can send on
Fees & Rates
Fees and rates of classes and courses are available from your teacher directly
How to get in touch with us
(00-353) 85 829-0648 Ireland
(00-351) 912 826 163 Portugal
Or contact your Host Teacher directly
- I have been taking Carols classes in Portugal for 3 months. This is a really great class and Carol is an amazing yoga teacher. After just 3 months I see huge improvements already! J Carey
- Sadly I broke my arm before the holidays and it stopped me from working out until I Carol gave me a link to her Hands Free Yoga Flow classes. It has been a godsend. Mary C
- Thank you for todays class. I no longer feel ridged like a girder. Eamon M
- I loved this mornings class and I didn’t think I would be able for it because my hip was acting up a bit. But your class was gentle and I managed it pain free. Thank you. A. Relihan
- I did Carols Hand Free yoga class while I recover from an injury to my upper arm. I just want to say that I really enjoyed it. I used my arms/hands a little but because you had no weight bearing in the flow it was perfect. Good to do a bit of balancing as I felt I had gone way behind on that with my injury. Thanks again. Siobhan C
- Just want to say thank you for keeping up the virtual classes throughout all of the uncertainty. I am greatly benefitting from all the online classes and since March 2020 I am getting to do much more yoga because of your classes. So a BIG Thank you. Anne OK
- Online sessions are a great 30 min yoga workout. They are really well organized with lots of booking options. G Larkin
- I’ve been attending Carol’s classes for a few years now and since lockdown I’ve been taking her classes online. Carol is a great and very knowledgeable yoga instructor. She makes her classes an enjoyable experience, catering for everyone from beginners to the more seasoned yogi. I highly recommend yoga with Carol to everyone. J. Furlong